Services for Students
Did you know:
- OID administers a program where UCLA undergraduates work at high schools and community agencies throughout the city providing workshops, tutoring and mentoring to middle and high school students in underserved communities.
- OID sponsors a program by which advanced graduate students can develop and teach a lower division seminar in their field.
- OID offers mini-grant funding to teaching assistants of undergraduate coursesto support activities such as guest speakers, field trips, instructional media and software acquisition.
- OID organizes training for teaching assistants as well as oral proficiency testing for international TAs.
- OID and the Academic Senate
Committee on Teaching sponsor an annual award for