UCLA Media Sales
The place to buy copies of UCLA-produced video materials, including many classic series from the past and new material created for UCTV broadcast.
or toll-free (outside the Los Angeles area) 1 877
Media Sales was created to insure that UCLA-produced materials will continue to be available to the individuals and institutions that have found them valuable over the years. All of our titles are available for purchase in either VHS or DVD formats. New titles are added frequently.
A brief listing of programs available for purchase:
- Mastery Teaching (20 episodes)
- Revising Business Prose and Prose Therapy: Writing for Biomedical
- Aspects of Animal Behavior (30 episodes)
- Galapagos: Laboratory of Evolution (10 episodes)
- General Chemistry (6 episodes)
- Introductory Organic Chemistry (10 episodes)
- Asian Performing Arts Summer Institute (19 episodes)
- Classical Performing Arts Friendship Mission of Japan (15 episodes)
- UCLA Faculty Research Lectures (11 episodes - 2 added every year)
- UCLA programming broadcast on UCTV (about 20 titles, with new ones added often)
Media Sales is also interested in material that faculty may have produced and feel deserve a wider audience. Please contact us if you think you may have something appropriate.
Media Sales is a joint venture of the Instructional Media Collections & Services and Instructional Media Production.
For more information, please visit the Media Sales web page.